Thursday, January 30, 2014

Moving on... and out

Strange, this need to move when I hate change, how being too long in the same place bothers me when all ever wanted was stability. But there’s a difference between being sill and being stale, just like there’s is a difference between searching for something and just wanting to look for what else is out there.

They say that "Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable”* and maybe that’s what keeps me moving, maybe that’s why I keep trying to find a place where I can make a difference, even if I know that the location doesn’t really matter, that you can touch people’s lives anywhere you go.

New places scare me, new people terrify me, but there’s nothing I fear most than to watch the years go by and see that I haven’t done something that really mattered. 

*Shakespeare Quoted by Thomas Gibson as Aaron Hotchner In  Criminal Minds S01E06

No comments :