Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Can't feel alright

I couldn't explain why
If I wanted to let you know
why I can't have you by my side

I can't get my senses back
Can't get my head around it
Did we have to take this path?

When this all begun
I loved the light in your smile
And now you have none
And you beg me to reconcile

I can't feel alright
No, nothing feels right
When you're gone...

And yet here we are
Stuck in this crossroad
Yes, you're still my star
But I'm about to implode


I have wanted you for so long
But I can't give you all you're worth
Tough you keep saying I'm wrong
Better face it before it gets worst

I can't feel alright
No, nothing feels right
When you're gone...

I need to be sure
You have all the best
so I try to be mature
And put yourself first

I wouldn't love you like I should
Nor even how I'd wish I could
So I choose to make you want to leave

Tough, I can't feel alright
Because nothing feels right
When you're gone... 

1 comment :

anneetromp said...

Beautiful!!!!