Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I'll Stand by You*

‎"Nothing you confess could make me love you less (...) When you're standing at the crossroad, don't know which path to choose, let me come along, 'cause even if your wrong...I'll stand by you"*

Suddenly you’re not the same. Suddenly you’re lost in the dark side. Can you still hear me calling? Baby please hear my calling. Come to me honey, talk to me, tell me what’s hunting you. Don’t be ashamed, you can never let me down. You’re trying to be strong, you want to keep it together but holding it inside will drive you mad. You won’t have to justify, I’ll stand by you no matter what you do. I’ll hold your hand, I’ll guide you through, I’ll be your light in the darkest night. I can’t promise it will be easy or that it won’t hurt, but I guarantee you you won’t have to go it alone. Just let me in, I won’t try to fix you. When you lose your strength and your hope is gone, let me hold you up. If you really have to take that that dark road then let me come along because even if it’s hell it won’t be half as bad as watching you drown. 

*Tittle and quote by The Pretenders - I'll Stan By You

No comments :