Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Music


As the time went by…

  • Spice Girls taught me that I “Gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear”


  • Britney Spears taught me that People can take everything away from [me] but they can never take away [my] truth”


  • Anastacia taught me that “Time keeps running away no matter what's left behind it keeps on moving”

                                
  • The Corrs taught me that “Love breaks and love divides, Love laughs and love can make [me] cry”


  • Xutos & Pontapés taught me that “O que foi nao volta a ser mesmo que muito se queira”


  • Girls Aloud taught me “If you love somebody don’t ask why”


  • Stephen Schwartz taught me that “getting [my] dreams it's (…) complicated [because] there's a kind of a sort of… cost”


  • James Morrison & Nelly Furtado taught me that sometimes “forgive (…) it’s not enough to make it all okay”


  • Bethany Joy Len taught me that “If I cry a little, and die a little at least I know I lived…”


  • Idina Menzel taught me that “If this is the moment I stand here on my own (…) I might be afraid but it's my turn to be brave”


  • Jonathan Larson taught me that “There’s only us, there’s only this forget regret, or life is yours to miss”


  • Nicole Scherzinger taught me that I’ll “make it there to the place where reality and dreams, and love will be together”


  • R.E.M taught me not to let myself “go because everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes”


  • Queen taught me that “The Show must go on” and that “It's not easy (…) but [we’ve] got friends [we] can trust”


  • Eminem taught me that “You only get one shot (…) opportunity comes once in a lifetime” 

  • Charles Chaplin taught me to “Smile through [my] pain and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow [I’ll] see the sun come shining through”


  • Linkin Park taught me that “Time is a valuable thing”


  • Mariah Carey taught me that “There's a hero if [I] look inside [my] heart”


  • Journey taught me “Don’t stop believing”


  • Alexandra Burke taught me that I shouldn’t “Let the silence do the talking”


  • Tim Rice taught me that “Nothing is so good it lasts eternally” and to “Never make a promise or plan [and] take a little love when [I] can”


  • Madonna taught me that “Life is a mystery”


  • Bono taught me that “We get to carry each other”


  • Glee taught me that “I just have to stay and face my mistakes”


  • Cheryl Cole taught me that “Knowing too much can get [me] hurt”, Not to “believe the things [I] tell [myself] so late night [cause I’m my] own worst enemy and [I'll] never win the fight” and that “everything that’s worth have it is sure enough worth fighting for, quitting is out of the question, when it gets tough [I] gotta fight some more”

So basically…. Music just taught me how to live my life. 





No comments :