Monday, February 18, 2013

I want more


Today I start thinking about the future again. Today I start planning. Life's okay but I want to be more than who I am. It's time to regain focus. Everything is an experience, you'll always learn something with everything you do, but the key is to continue to challenge yourself. Embrace the unexpected opportunities but never forget your dreams or what truly drives you. 

This was never supposed to last forever. I’m okay doing what I do, it’s honest, it’s fun, but I want more. I want to know I help people, I want to make people feel better, I want to help them to change their lives, I want to give them hope, I want to do something meaningful.

I know there must be a reason for my brain to flood with these ideas, I know I have to figure out a way to put them out there where they can actually matter. I never feel like I’m wasting my time because I’m always learning something, if not about anything else, at least about myself. But I can feel my mind racing and I know these symptoms, I’ve been here before. I’m tingling, impatient, driven, smelling winds of change but without a clue about where to turn, where to start. Plans, plans, I always need plans and I don’t have one, not yet at least. 

No comments :