Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just let it run



Some days I just want to sit and write. Sometimes I wish I could pause the world and just dive into this sea of letters, words and feelings where you’re never hurt, never wrong, never misunderstood.
Real life feeds your imagination and it matters of course, but at times dealing with what’s real it’s not nearly as fun or appealing as driving the characters in your mind through the mess of their so perfectly imperfect lives.
There are days, weeks even, I think I’d be content just to be sitting here in the darkness of my room trying to figure out different ways to live through someone else’s stories, to figure about myself through someone else’s dilemmas. 

1 comment :

Annee Tromp said...

now ya just have to figure a way to pay for it........lotto....thats the ticket....lotto!!! x