Friday, July 06, 2012

I want to make a difference


I just want to make a difference in this world.
I’m done fighting with myself, I know I’m not going to be able to be the kind of person I want to be, but I still want to be more than what I am. I want to work on the little things without excuses, just try to be a better person. I want to take a different approach this time, instead of focusing on what I’m missing, I want to make sure I’ll do my best so other people don’t miss it too. I want to learn with it, I want it to mean something, to have a purpose.
I don’t mind being that safe place where people come home to, I don’t mind being the one drying off the tears during the late nights.
I want to make a difference.
I know I will never save the world, but who says you have to go global? Change starts right next to you, how can you aim for the world when you can’t manage you own backyard?
I want to make a difference, I want to touch someone’s life.

1 comment :

Annee Tromp said...

Well, you have an excellent track record so far me luv, cant accuse you of being a slouch in the "caring and sharing" department at all........bjs xxx