Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Invisible Children


It all starts with an idea. All you have to do is be bold enough to believe in it and make it possible. Don't give up. A couple months ago I've started my own project - #LetsBuildaHouse. My little way of trying to make a difference in someone's life. There were moments I didn't thought it was possible, that by myself I could make help to improve someone's life but I still gave it a shot and I'm happy, because little by little we are helping that family. 

This project that I present you today has come a much longer way, but that doesn't mean they don't need our help anymore. It's time that we all stop complaining and start to do something. Please watch the video bellow, it's a bit long but definetely worth it. 


Let's rock it! We can make a change. Let's use the tools we use everyday to enjoy our life to actually make a difference. Facebook, blogs, twitter, email... help is only a click away. 
If we are able to see eachother we are able to protect eachother. 
What we do matters. Let's get involved. 
Let's make the Invisible Children Visible. Let's stop Joseph Koni. 


I know some of my readers are spread around the world, so let's get together, I've joined Twitter let's make this trendy, let's make this famous, be part of the solution! Let me know how you get involved! 

No comments :