Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Switching up


Hello lovies,

Let’s switch things up a little bit today.
So, you know how some of you have told me that you come here regularly even if you’re quiet and don’t comment? Well it’s time to step up because I need a little favor from you.
There’s this little challenge I’m considering taking and I’d like your input about it… It’s pretty simple, basically all I’d like to ask you is: when you read the sentence "Feel special - being special" what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? Don’t overthink, don’t need to elaborate. I’m just looking for some genuine ideas, and feelings.
If you're shy and you don’t want to share your thoughts publicly just send me a Private Message on Facebook or leave an anonymous comment, but please help me out, I know you’re all a bunch of inspired people!

Thank you y’all

1 comment :

anneetromp said...

making peole laugh,,,,I love to do that and it makes me feel really special, its a great compliment!