Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mean or just sad?


Some people are just mean... I hate to say this but I was listening to this guy yesterday and I couldn’t help but think that.
Some people appear to be only happy when they’re criticizing or complaining about something or someone.
He wasn’t talking at me, I don’t even think we realized I was listening to him but no matter how I tried I couldn’t ignore his comments.
I’m not writing specifically about him. It was just a trigger. I’ve been thinking about writing about this for a while but I just wasn’t sure if it was worth it. The truth is that unfortunately this guy is not the only one… There are a lot of people just like him.
I get that people have different tempers, different personalities and that you cannot like everybody, but that doesn’t mean that you have to be so unpleasant. I hear comments sometimes and I wonder how people can think that it’s okay to say those things. It’s impossible they don’t realize it’s hurtful, isn’t it? So… do they just don’t care?
There are people I don’t like too. Some with reason, some I just can’t explain. But I get that they are still people, that they have feelings and that it’s not right to hurt them just because we don’t like them. Because it doesn’t make me feel better in any way. Even if I don’t care about someone I’m not happier if they’re down… that’s a concept I don’t get.
I used to get really mad about this people. I would. Because sometimes you see people that are so good being target of all this hate for no apparent reason. But now I just feel sorry for them because I came to the conclusion that you have to be really sad… You have to be really sad, and lonely and insecure to feel the urge to push everybody down. So I feel sorry that that’s the only way these people can enjoy their life.
They may win some battles… They can push people down and be on the top for a while but in a long run they won’t make it. They won’t , because it will never be enough.
The people they target will get stronger, because they have friends to back them up. They have people who truly care about them. And they, the ones who are full of hate and envy, will always be in that vicious circle, looking for someone else to bully or bullying just everyone. They’ll crave for true happiness but they won’t find it, not before they realize that they have to focus on themselves rather than on everybody else. Not before they understand that when you’re really superior or better in anything you don’t feel the need to crash nobody to rise to the top, it will happen naturally.

No comments :