Saturday, January 28, 2012

Inspiration


Inspiration is everywhere. In the music I can't get out of my head. In the people that cross me in the streets. It’s in every show I watch, in every character I meet. Inspiration it’s here and there. It haunts me and yet I can't seem to find it when I’m craving it. Inspired about what I don’t want to think about. Inspired about what I can’t help to see in  my dreams. Inspiration. Streams of thoughts running through my mind. Frantically trying to find its way out. Desperately trying to make sense.  Letters, words, sounds, feelings. My mind running 200 miles/hour. My hand working hard, unsuccessfully trying to keep up to the rhythm of my thoughts. My brain exhausted, wondering if it will ever going to stop, or at least slow down. The ambiguous feeling of wanting some rest and wishing it never comes.



1 comment :

anneetromp said...

Aaaaahhhh, the perils of a creative mind...loving and hating it at the sametime. There is no rest for the creative mind.....you can quote me on that lol!!!