Thursday, December 08, 2011

Cranky mode on



I can’t do things without thinking and it’s killing me.
Just wish I could switch off my brain sometimes. Be able to filter what is worth and what is not.
I hate changes, I hate to fail and make mistakes, and I can’t get better if I don’t know what’s expected of me. I’m no machine, they can’t expect me to blindly follow non-sense rules.
Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, take it as it comes, no questions asked. It’s pointless, I know it’s pointless but it stresses me out because I need to understand the reason of things. I know I have to snap out of it, that I gain nothing in stressing about these sort of things, but I can’t help it. And that’s even more annoying… because I know I should know better than to let these things get to me  and yet here I am… tonight I’m cranky and I know it.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.

Fi Ferreira said...

Thank you. I hope you continue visiting