Monday, October 10, 2011

...


It’s like looking at a train wreck. Knowing it’s going to crash and there’s nothing you can do to stop it from happening. Watching you drowning… everyday a little bit deeper. Trying to reach you but always feeling I’m an inch too short. I try to get my head around in desperation to find where it all went wrong. Where we missed…
Don’t get. Do not get it.
I miss that little boy I grew up with, that feisty kid with a gentle smile. Where is he? What have you done with him? Will we ever get him back?
I look at you hoping to get a glimpse of him. But that sparkle in your eyes is harder to find everytime.
How to accept this is it? Why can’t you swallow that stupid pride and let the people that love you help you? Why does it always have to be a big deal? Why does it all has to be a part of a massive conspiracy where the whole world unites to push you down?
Will always wonder how much it really messed you up and how much it’s all just an excuse to screw up your own life and play the victim.
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t feel the love.
Man up and admit you know we care.
Unlike you believe none of us will ever give up. But there’s only so much people can do for you. It gets to a point that it’s up to you.

No comments :