Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world... not even our troubles"*



Don’t kick yourself down. It’s not as bad as it feels at the moment. It’s not worth the stress, the nerves, it’s done. Done and gone. There’s nothing you can do about it anymore. Don’t over react, don’t feel miserable about it. Trust me, you will have enough real reasons to feel miserable in life. You don’t need to make up some more.
Don’t regret about what was done, just focus, get yourself together and make sure you do a better job next time.

* By Charles Chaplin

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Extremely good post.I just stumbled upon your web site also hunted to verbalize that I have thoroughly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed then I hope you write again quickly!

As a final point , let me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am confident you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my original tongue accordingly I am utilizing Google Translate to form out how to compose what I really intend to say.

Anonymous said...

Extremely good post.I just stumbled upon your web site also hunted to verbalize that I have thoroughly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed then I hope you write again quickly!

As a final point , let me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am confident you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my original tongue accordingly I am utilizing Google Translate to form out how to compose what I really intend to say.

Fi Ferreira said...

Hello.
Thank you so much for your comment.
Your English is fine no worries. English is actually not my first language either  so I get. Where are you from, may I ask?
Hope you’ll come back, keep enjoying it and share it.