Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let's try this again...

It has been tricky… Has you can tell by the date from my last post I have been wanting to give a new life to this blog. I stopped writing for a while because I started to feel that I was writing the same thoughts over and over again, just using different words. Also for a while writing was just one more way to help me to alienate myself from the rest of the world, from the rest of the people. I guess it got to a point that I associated so much writing with pain, because that was when I would write, that I decided to stop. Doing it was just one more way to focus on whatever I thought it was wrong at the time. In the beginning it felt good, I think I was needing that break but in a long run I started to miss it. I’ve always lived between the real world and the world of my thoughts and losing one of them felt like losing a part of me. I came to the conclusion that I need both of them… It’s all about balancing and knowing that though writing can be a good escape you can not let yourself go to deep. I’m still working on it, I am not going to lie… Also the whole idea of making all of this (or some of this) stuff public is kind of scary. I struggled a lot if I should do it or not but I decided to give it a go. I don’t know, sometimes it just helps when you listen or you read stuff from people that are having the same problems as you or feeling the same as you are, or just simply knowing that everybody feels like an outcast sometimes. So that was the main reason why I decided to put my things out there, because if it helps at least one person then it will be worth it. I hope I can stick with it, will see.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

harmonias de contrários...
simbioses de animosidade num misto de confusão e desespero. Agora... reside em ti essa forma de ser. No entanto nunca é tarde demais...
um dia...