Sunday, October 08, 2006

Isn't that easy?

Don’t we all want to live in a better world? So why don’t we give our hands and help each other for the good of humankind? Maybe together we can make the difference, I still believe in good people with good hearts...
The only war that I approve is the “war” against that stupid ideals that make people fight against the others.
I do want to finish with all this pain, racism and war, but I can’t make it on my own, no-one can...
I want a world in which children can be safe and happy, in which anger doesn’t exist, and in which we can move and breathe safely. In the world of my dreams we wouldn’t have to be afraid of nothing, because everyone would be friendly and pacific. I want to live in a world without lies, where truth is more important than everything.
I know that it’s just a fantasy, but I still believe that someday the real world would be just like the one of my dreams, and at that time people will be much happier than ever!

4 comments :

k8tye said...

Gosto do texto... tenho os mesmos ideais e gostava muito que esse mundo existisse... Mas sobretudo gostei de saber que ..."I still believe in good people with good hearts..." *****

Fi Ferreira said...

k8tye,o texto foi escrito há dois anos atrás... mas cntinuo a faxer um esforço.

k8tye said...

Deixei-te um desafio no If Only YOu Knew. Passa por lá! ;)

Anonymous said...

Veijo este texto e a minha alma enche-se de tristesa, pois não acredito que um mundo tão belo passe do sonho pra realidade... As vezes penso e receio pelo nosso futuro (Humanidade) e no que nos tamos a tornar, o k vou dizer talvez seja um bocado fantaziado mas sinto que o mundo esta a ser conberto por um manto de trevas, e sentimentos como o odio, igoismo, materialismo, etc... ganham cada vez mais força numa sociadade cada vez mais individual!!!
Para viver-mos hoje em dia ou nos escondemos com os nossos ideais e sonhos, eou saimos e aprendemos a lutar com todas as armas pois hoje em dia na sociadade reje-se cada vez mais pela lei da selva... SO O MAIS FORTE RESISTE!!! posso tar a ser pessimista mas atrevo-me a dizer JÀ NÃO VEIJO ESPERANÇA PARA O FUTURO

Beijo pra ti kathleen J.C.