Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nobody knows



Nobody knows the real me
Nobody gets to see what's inside
No-one understands the pain I see
Or all I have to leave behind

Nobody can see through my smile
Look me in the eyes and go past the lies
Nobody dreams I cry myself to sleep
And beat myself down so deep

Nobody knows how long ago I lost hope
How many times I had to held back my tears
Nobody knows how I strive for ways to cope
Dreaming someday I'll beat this fears

Nobody knows how I fear to let people down
And how I'm always on the edge of a meltdown
Nobody knows how often I pretend to be strong
Even though deep inside it feels so wrong

Nobody knows the thoughts that run through my head
And how I fight not to feel so sad
Nobody knows how I really feel
Or how I wish these dreams were real

Nobody is able to see the real me
And I don't think no-one will ever be
Nobody knows the real me
And no-one's to blame... except for me!

No comments :