Saturday, April 07, 2012

Dreams and Fairytales


I wish I could tell you how much of a difference you make in my life,
And how it brightens my day to see you come my way.

I wish you would know how your cuddles lift me up when I’ down,
And how I long to have your presence by my side.

I wish I could share with you every single moment of my life,
And be just half as special to you as you are to me.

I wish you would understand that no-one else gets me like you do,
And that I love knowing you’ll help me get through.

I wish I could show you what it means to have someone to trust,
And that will follow me wherever I lead.

I wish I could thank you for taking the pain away every time I get torn,
And be strong enough to help me overcome.

I wish I could always carry that warm fuzzy feeling of your hugs,
And the safety network that is your love.

I wish I could find a way to make myself forget this fantasy,
So I don’t have to hurt with everything I’m missing.

No comments :