Tuesday, April 17, 2012

About time - Introducing A Glimpse of Happiness


Not sure if I’m excited, nervous or terrified... but it appears that it’s becoming real. After all the delays and long lasting hesitations I finally managed to set a release date for my first book. A Glimpse of Happiness (Um Vislumbre de Felicidade, in portuguese) is set to debut and be available to the public on the 19th of May.

More details will become available with time, but for now, I just wanted to give you a glimpse of it (pun intended):

It should look something like this

   - It will have both an English and a Portuguese version, and will be available in paper and digital format.

   - The prices should start at €3.99 for the digital version and €14.99 for the paper version.
  
   -  All profits will revert to Operation: Let’s Build a House
   
   - For pre orders please leave a comment below, twit me or inbox me and I’ll be in touch.

2 comments :

anneetromp said...

Honeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Spectacular news, parabens, congrats and woop deee dooos to ya bjs xxx

sol said...

Parabens filha vai ser de certeza o principiode um grande sucesso. Continua.Estou desejosa de ler . tenho que treinar melhor o meu ingles.