Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hate/Love

16 Things I hate and love (talk about a random number…)

  1. I hate when my place is taken and I have to sit someplace else
  2. I hate when I’ve read every relevant story, watched every relevant video and went through every work of an artist
  3. I hate injustices
  4. I hate when I really want to be with someone and it’s not on my hands
  5. I hate when things don’t make sense
  6. I hate to watch people breaking apart (having I met them or not)
  7. I hate when people criticize and push other people down just for the thrill of it
  8. I hate when things don’t go has I plan
  9. I hate that the world isn’t smaller sometimes
  10. I hate to wake up when it’s already morning, and having the pleasure of falling asleep only once
  11. I hate to have any icons on my desktop and to have any files misplaced on my pc
  12. I hate to watch people cry
  13. I hate to wait
  14. I hate even more to be or even to think I’ll be late
  15. I hate I can’t log off of my brain sometimes
  16. I hate when I’m so cranky that I annoy myself

  1. I love some words just because they sound cute
  2. I love nostalgic conversations about the good old times
  3. I love to laugh about the things we did and say
  4. I love that special hug that makes your day worth it
  5. I love that look that just says it all
  6. I love that empowering smile that makes you believe
  7. I love to re-discover something I’d forgotten I love (tv show, movie, song, artist)
  8. I love to receive a simply “Good Morning” text message
  9. I love when I get a text and I can’t help but smile to my phone
  10. I love to receive mail
  11. I love finding out new artists that I like
  12. I love when a song inexplicable just makes me smile.
  13. I love wander around randomly listening to music.
  14. I love to travel
  15. I love making up stories in my head
  16. I love how some songs just perfectly sum up what you feel

No comments :