Thursday, December 15, 2011

So how is it going to be?


Boy, please let’s fix this
I do want to you around
Let’s bring back the bliss
‘Cause I can’t stand this sound

I get caught in the middle
Of your incessant fights
I know you feel little at times
The truth is that you are fright

I don’t like this either
I don’t want to see you go
But I need to catch a breather
Cause like this we can’t go on

Can you even stop the lying?
I don’t know anymore
I can’t stand this yelling
But how can I ignore?

I had to stop, to even
Dare to hope you’d change
Wishing things were different
Will only make us strange

I hope we’ll get to that day
When I won’t have to doubt
Don’t wanna question all you say
Can’t you hallow your vow?

No matter how you try
Thought I hate to admit
I won’t say goodbye
No, I’m not ready to quit

No comments :